PuttyServer™ is not so much a platform as a host for your platforms. As an onsite intranet architecture supporting your PuttyEnterprise™ and associated platforms, some clients with large-scale infrastructural requirements may wish to exploit the distinctive benefits of a PuttyServer™.
If you want total control of your data cloud and save on costs, PuttyServer™ might be a good option to consider.
With Claydata® technicians managing all aspects of a PuttyServer™ implementation, it’s easy to setup and benefit from:
- a physical, onsite server acting as an intranet host and loaded up with your PuttyEnterprise™ and associated platforms (PuttyConnect etc.)
- maximum connection speeds
- the ultimate in secure access
- zero bandwidth or data costs associated with internet service providers and hosting
- reduced risk of losses due to internet downtime
- a one-off installation cost rather than lease & license overheads
For smaller but no less economical and powerful hardware implementations, we recommend our PuttyTerminal bundle.