With the development of our Packages, bundled software solutions for communications, document management, front desk management, and fully-featured e-health systems, we found that many of our clients were also looking for an easy way to source up-to-date hardware for their organisation. As a result, we’ve put together two packaged hardware solutions: PuttyServer and PuttyTerminal.
With Putty Hardware Solutions you have the power to
- Get your organisation equipped and future-proofed in an instant
- Upgrade out-of-date technology without breaking the bank
- Take advantage of expert, tailored installation and ongoing maintenance carried out by certified Claydata technicians
Unlock the possibilities of a virtual office
Putty Terminal gives you and your colleagues an affordable suite of hardware components that can be tailored to your needs. For the price of a laptop, you get a powerful laptop, scan/print/copy facilities, huge 27″ monitor, plus network routing and wireless capability – all the tools you need to link up various sites with your central enterprise.
Leverage the benefits of PuttyTerminal:
- FTP gateway ready for super-quick data transfers
- Secure WiFi hotspot with lease and account-control capability
- Traffic shaping and bandwidth allocation optimisation with dual-band router
- All-in-one, secure scan/print/copy capability – ideal for e-prescribing
- Superior document management with eCabinet
Deploy an industrial strength hardware solution
PuttyServer is a hardware solution ideal for larger organisations seeking an onsite powerhouse for their enterprise. Claydata technicians oversee a site-specific, tailored install of powerful, reliable server hardware that forms the basis for our fully-featured enterprise management solution, PuttyEnterprise. Clients with large infrastructural requirements find they benefit from PuttyServer’s ability to implement an onsite, dedicated network that furnishes them with the ultimate in control and access.
Leverage the benefits of PuttyServer:
- a solution that establishes an onsite intranet with the fastest possible internal network speeds
- a solution that represents a significant saving on bandwidth and hosting costs
- a solution that provides the ultimate in secure access
- a solution that obviates the risks and losses associated with internet downtime
List of our hardware solutions:
PuttyServer™ is not so much a platform as a host for your platforms. As an onsite intranet architecture supporting your PuttyEnterprise™ and associated platforms, some clients with large-scale infrastructural requirements may wish to exploit the distinctive benefits of a PuttyServer™.