With his own practices’ operational efficiency in mind, all the detailed processes, procedures, functions, and forms have been captured, automated and delivered in a comprehensive healthcare practice applications suite.
The rationale and motivation to develop this application framework for specialist medical practitioners, was to improve upon the currently available Commercially off the Shelf(“COTS”) software.
In affiliation with the North Shore Medical Group, Claydata has developed a pragmatic solution that drives:
Productivity and ease of use
Improved patient satisfaction
* Operational improvements
* Reduced process hand offs
* Removes duplication of tasks
* Reduced manual intervention of tasks.
These tangible benefits are evident, not only at the initial point of care, but also across the entire organisation, including front desk, back office, clinicians and the management. With the rapidly evolving digital medical landscape, integration has been an issue in the healthcare industry. iTWorkS delivers an ‘end to end’ process automation and continuous transactions in one seamless and streamlined system. Importantly, iTWorkS drives new levels of practice efficiencies and cost savings through its enhanced workflows and patent pending integrations.
* Web & secure cloud based – use internet to gain access to all services.
* Anytime, anywhere – no restrictions on availability or physical location.
* Software as a Service(SaaS) based – client pays only for services requested and used.
* Configurable – allows client to choose services and customise their experience.
* No charge for unused services
* Portability – use the system in different locations within the same group of organisations.
* Ease of use – intelligent designs and re-use of common web-browser functions ensures familiarity and user acceptance
* Scalability – from small solo healthcare organisations through to complex and large organisations with multiple locations.
* Self-managed& self-controlled – be empowered by taking charge and enjoying the freedom of self-reliance.
* Simple registration process – clinicians and patients may register independently.
* iTWorkS takes the complexity out of structuring complex data, using customisable forms and automated gateways.
* Electronic medical record databases are compliant with HIPPA and ONC-ATCB
* Our certified EMR means we meet and surpass all required standards of compliance.
* Coordinators require the ability to audit use and data input within their system.
* Easily accessible audit trail reports provide you with information on who accessed the database, when they accessed it, and what they did during that time.
* Trials require storage of DICOM images and easy access to PACS servers.
* The DICOM gateway within iTWorkS allows access to DICOM images without having to boot up another program.
* Pathology results need to be available to researching clinicians.
* Our pathology gateway allows laboratories to send data directly into our system.
* That data is then stored in the cloud, and accessible from anywhere.
* Adverse event data entry must be simple and always available for viewing by clinicians.
* Adverse events can be added in one click.
* A list of adverse events can always be found at the top of the subject/patient’s medical record.
* Reporting and documentation of clinical trials.
* eFormsallow for customised forms to be created, suiting any trial need.
* eNotes provide the researcher with a simple word processing interface to report on their findings.
* Documents (e.g. word, pdf) can easily be uploaded to your database and viewed from within the system at anytime.
Historically, the connection between health records and complex diagnostic images has been extremely complex rarely possible.
Our Automated Programming Interface (API) or gateway allows real-time communication between two(2) unrelated and disparate servers using the digital imaging communication in medicine (DICOM) & health level 7 (HL7) world standards. With this gateway, users may seamlessly exchange data between the practice management software (PMS) or electronic medical record (EMR) servers and the picture archive communication server (PACS). Claydata® is proud to announce the existence of a registered industrial provisional patent for this innovation with IP Australia, Australian Government.
Invention Title: Electonic Medical Records (EMR) Picture Archive Communication Server (PACS) Digital Imaging andCommunications in Medicine (DICOM) WEBSERVICE GATEWAY. Health Level7 (HL7);HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), ASTM International Continuity of CareRecord (CCR); and Continuity of Care Document (CCD), COMPLIANT.IP Right Number:2015903784 Inventor: Dr Joseph Grace
Yesterday, Claydata's lead consultant for this initiative Dennis Silvers, distributed a well-crafted Expression of Interest bid document set , containing:
*A Guidebook, titled: Expression of Interest for the Acquisition of an Open Platform License
*A Case Study of GenesisCare, as pioneer adopter of 'open platform software' in healthcare, titled: Productivity in Practice
*A platform overview, titled; integrated Technology Workflow System (iTWorkS) Overview, and;
*Registration Response Form
The intention is for Claydata to reachout to large healthcare institutions and their IT partners to offer their millions of lines of code for their platform.
The iTWorkS open platform is an integrated, booking, billing, medical record system with PACS integration, clinical workflow emulator and form generator
iTWorkS can be deployed as a new concern, or seamlessly integrates, as in the 'glue' which binds all existing healthcare platforms together.
iTWorkS assures the practice processes and workflows are automated including any existing systems to work seamlessly together
iTWorks with 'tongue in cheek', has been known 'to fix the problems inside medical practices, that other software systems may have created…'
Best of all, as you own the code, iTWorkS is for your security and agility.
Mirage News Open Platform Software Set to Disrupt Healthcare Industry
Medianet Open Platform Software Set to Disrupt Healthcare Industry
IssueWire Claydata Releases New Expression of Interest
Linkedin | Workflows created and updated on the fly makes good business sense |
LinkedIn | Why GenesisCare’s adoption of an open platform averts risk and creates gains |
LinkedIn: "What can possibly go wrong when adopting commercial off-the-shelf products deemed fit for purpose?
Linkedin When NSW health adopted their EMR in 2007, it quickly turned into an operational nightmare. Let us look at why?
LinkedIn Will open platforms in health IT eliminate software risk?
Linkedin HEALTH IT BUSINESS UPDATE:What Claydata has learned from Harvard Business School?
Linkedin Cutting-edge Tech bucks the trend and goes Open
HEALTH-TECH UPDATE: Australia's largest private cardiology group GenesisCare has demonstrated…
Copyright © *|2018|* *|claydata|*, All rights reserved.
Claydata is an Australian custom development firm that has been established for over ten (10) years, specialising in Healthcare Practice Process Automation and who have led the development of the purpose designed applications with a team of skilled developers. Other information can be obtained by email: firstname.lastname@example.org